Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tough Week

You ever have a tough week?

Yeah, Me too.

Today was especially rough. I got to work early. Left late. Didn't take lunch.
Was so keyed up when I got home, I worked out for an hour and so hard that I almost puked...But didn't. Then realized I had NOTHING in the fridge.
Did a quick run to Trader Joe's. Bought $45 worth of all kinds of stuff I didn't need. Came home and had a complete melt down.
Please see below:
IMG_0313
I swear that TJ's puts something severely addictive in their spicy hummus. Try it once and you'll find out.
They also have an amazing selection of very reasonable (yes, cheap) wine.
And is that ice in my sauvignon blanc? Yes, Don't judge. Sometimes you can't wait for that bad boy to chill down.
I then proceeded to snorf down a whole dish of TJ's frozen chicken pad thai. Good? Not too shabby and just the right amount to spicy.
Another glass of iced down Sauvy and I was stumbling my ass around my kitchen/living room/bedroom and somehow was able to turn this out:

IMG_0314
It's an apple oat cake and it's supposed to have white chocolate chips, but I didn't have any. So just apples. And I still need to frost it. It's a cream cheese frosting. I'm okay with that. It's going to be lovely.

So, at the end of the night, do I feel better?

No.

I miss my boyfriend.
IMG_0312
I miss my midwest.
IMG_6733
I still have to go to work tomorrow.
And that damn cake isn't going to frost itself.

Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment