Sunday, July 31, 2011

Crafty Crafty Crafty

So, I've been trying to use my spare time a little more wisely.

This has included taking up crocheting...

P1020739

Which is convenient because you can make some super cute baby stuff with crocheting.

P1020740

And there is a super cute baby I know.

There you are

I don't know if she'll actually wear it, but as long as I get a picture of her wearing it, I really don't care.

P1020741

The yarn is so lovely and soft and such a pretty color, but not too girly.

P1020737

I've really enjoyed this project. It's come together really fast and I'm actually almost done with it. Will post pictures once it's done and hopefully some shots of Little Miss wearing it.

P1020742

I also started a sundress because you can never have too many sundresses while living in southern california.

P1020735

Jo-Ann's had a sale on patterns awhile back. I got this bad boy for a dollar!!!!

P1020731

I will also be using some fabric that my sister brought back from South Africa.

P1020734

That was almost 6 years ago now. Sad. But, I've almost finished it. I just have a few more things to finish on it.

I also bought some new shoes to go with it. Like I need an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment